Listed below are the costs of each pilates session:
(Prices correct as from December 2014)
Introductory Private 1:1 session (1 hour duration) £40
Hourly private tuition: (1:1) £40, (2:1) £50
Group mat classes: £48 for a six-week block
Terms and Conditions:
- Matwork classes are pre-paid in advance of each block. No show and cancelled Mat classes are non-refundable.
- Cancelled private sessions will be charged for in full if 24 hours prior notice has not been given.
- It is normal for each client to invest in at least one private session prior to joining a matwork class so that the essential principles and fundamental basics of Pilates can be introduced. This session will also allow the teacher to assess the individual needs of the client. Please be aware that a client may require one or more private sessions prior to joining a class depending on their individual circumstances.
- Mat class fees are payable by cash or cheque on week 4 of the current block to secure place for the next six week block. Prompt payment is greatly appreciated and is non-refundable.
- Private and semi-private lessons are payable at time of session. Full fee is applicable if cancelled within 24hrs of appointment.
- Although space is provided for coats, shoes & handbags personal belongings are left at clients own risk.
- Dress code: no jeans/trousers with zips, buckles, belts or hooks. Close fitting exercise garments are preferred. Footwear: Bare feet, non-slip socks or ballet pumps. ‘Outdoor’ shoes must not be worn in mat and apparatus rooms.
- Any foot infections must be covered at all times.
- Please arrive at least 5mins before the start of session to avoid late arrival and disturbing the flow of the class.