Sarah Hunt – Covers Findhorn (Mon & Thurs), Auldearn (Tue) & Inverness (Tue & Wed)
- Advanced Master Mat Work Teacher
- Body Control Pilates and REPs: Level 3 Pilates Teacher
- Body Control Pilates Level 4 Lower Back Pain,Back 4 Good
- REPs Level 4 Specialist Exercise Teacher, Low Back Pain, Skills Active
- Level 3 Award in designing Pilates Programmes for Bone Health, Active IQ
- Level 3 Award in designing Pre & Postnatal Pilates Programmes, Active IQ
- Studio Reformer, Cadillac, Chair & Barrels
Sarah qualified as a Body Control Pilates Instructor in 2000. Her interest in body movement and function stems from having been in the dance and fitness industry. Since qualifying she has passed her Advance Mat Work Certificate in 2002 enabling her to teach the Classic Repertoire. From 2003 to 2016 has been a Supervising Teacher and Examiner with Body Control Pilates.
Further training courses and examinations over the years have increased her knowledge to enable her to teach using small props and the physio ball in the Mat Room. Sarah is also qualified to teach up to advanced level on the Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair and Barrels in the equipment studio. She is able to design Pre and Postnatal Pilates Programmes as well as programmes for Bone Health to ensure safe exercises for those clients with osteopenia and osteoporosis. In 2004 Sarah qualified as a BackCare Professional.
Her increased knowledge and continuing research has sent her down a path that adheres to the Principles of Pilates but makes Pilates more functional and practical to reflect the needs of our modern lifestyle.
Sarah continues with her passion for dance and as well keeping up with her Ballet has added Flamenco and Tango to the list.